Welcome to the Bar N: a West Yellowstone Guest Ranch
The Bar N Ranch is located roughly six miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park. Our West Yellowstone guest ranch is an elegant extension of the natural wonders and scenic byways of southwest Montana. Resident wildlife and breathtaking views surround us, while the South Fork of the Madison River meanders through our 200 acre ranch – swimming, kayaking and fishing are accessible right from the ranch!
Experience fine dining, a full bar, and exceptional lodging accommodations. Jetted spa tubs, wood-burning fireplaces and personal outdoor hot tubs are only a few of the added distinctions that highlight your vacation. Please feel free to relax by our fire, enjoy our fabulous food and be at home in our Great Room.
Our ranch is also a breathtaking wedding or event venue; continue to our weddings & events page for more information.
Our Luxurious Accommodations...
Bar-N Ranch Adventure Package
- Day One: Camp arrival; check in and settle into your mountain cabin. Indulge in a home cooked meal at our restaurant.
- Day Two: Breakfast at the ranch with a full day private tour of Yellowstone National Park. To-go lunch and a ranch style dinner also included.
- Day Three: Enjoy breakfast at the ranch before taking flight in a helicopter. To-go lunch provided with an afternoon of horseback riding around the Yellowstone area. After the ride, dinner will be waiting for you and your group.
- Day Four: Breakfast then kayak directly from our camp to Hebgen Lake; lakeshore lunch provided. Take the afternoon to get in some R&R before a ranch dinner provided at our restaurant.
- Day Five: 30 minute in-house massage before camp departure; check out and begin the trek home full of epic memories. Breakfast and to-go lunch provided.
Price for 2 adults: $7100
Price for 2 adults and 2 children: $9300
Price for 4 adults: $9500
*Click here for full itinerary and further details